Miso is one of my fermented favorites – great for the gut and you can add whatever you like, to make an easy, and incredibly nutritious meal. This is the real fast food. I often top my finished soup with sauerkraut and yeast flakes.
This recipe is a good one to pack in nearly all of your ten a day e.g. seaweed, edamame beans, julienne carrots, broccoli florets, roasted courgette slices, sauerkraut, chopped potato, spring onion, diced squash, pan-fried mushrooms, and the miso. #nutrientdense
- Organic dried miso soup (or paste). I use the King Soba brand.
- Wakame seaweed (pre-soaked)
- Shredded steamed chicken or two boiled eggs
- Hot water to turn the ingredients into a delicious soup
- Other additions/options include swapping out the chicken/eggs for edamame beans.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl .
- Add the boiled hot water to the bowl and stir.
- Add your toppings of choice.
Have you got short and snappy recipes? Why not jot them down on these recipe cards.